Philippines has always been one of the best places to lead a luxurious lifestyle. A recent survey by Oxford Business Group says that the Philippines has the best economy in Southeast Asia. It is considered as one of the best performing economies in the world. It is also expected to continue growing its economy in the upcoming years. Several cities of the Philippines also play a significant role in improving the country’s economy. In this video, let’s discuss the top 10 richest Cities in the Philippines as of 2022 latest data statistics and reports.
10. Zamboanga City. Assets of 19.8 Billion Pesos.
9. Caloocan City. Assets of 22.2 Billion Pesos.
8. Davao City. Assets of 23.7 Billion Pesos.
7. Taguig City. Assets of 30.7 Billion Pesos.
6. Mandaue City. Assets of 32.6 Billion Pesos.
5. Cebu City. Assets of 34.8 Billion Pesos.
4. Pasig City. Assets of 49.5 Billion Pesos. 3.
Manila. Assets of 76.6 Billion Pesos.
2. Makati City. Assets of 238.5 Billion Pesos.
1. Quezon City. Assets of 452.3 Billion Pesos.